- Home page
- LA VOCE DEGLI INDIANI D'AMERICA
- SIMBOLISMO NEI MEDIA
- LA RAFFINATA ARTE DEL SOGNARE LUCIDO DEGLI SCIAMANI TOLTECHI
- SCIE CHIMICHE NEI CIELI. DOSSIER
- SCIAMANISMO TOLTECO
- H.A.A.R.P.: l'arma più distruttiva che sia mai stata inventata.Dossier
- MASS MEDIA E CONTROLLO MENTALE
- LE STAR DEL MONDO DELLO SPETTACOLO E IL SIMBOLISMO OCCULTO
- SIMBOLISMO NEI FILM
- CURE NATURALI
mercoledì 10 agosto 2016
Ariel Sharon a Peres; "Noi controlliamo l'America"
On October 3, 2001, I.A.P. News reported that according to Israel Radio (in Hebrew) Kol Yisrael an acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres. Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and "turn the US against us. "Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America."
According to the BBC, a furious Sharon turned toward Peres, saying:
“Every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”